ANI Villa – Sri Lanka
A truly exceptional location for travellers who seek outstanding luxury. Experience Asian culture and cuisine in comfort.
Enjoy whale watching, surfing and volleyball, plus many other fabulous relaxing activities.
Visit one of Sri Lanka’s beautiful animal reserves, or taste the locally grown tea at a nearby plantation; a couple of the many cultural and action-based activities on offer in the local area.
ÀNI Sri Lanka is a stunning 15-suite private resort that combines contemporary tropical architecture with the finest bespoke finishes and furnishings. The stunning property itself includes a private spa, oversized oceanfront pools, dedicated children’s pools with exciting waterslides, and a plethora of spaces for dining and entertainment – perfect for events and corporate retreats. All inclusive. Ideal for groups of friends or families.
Whether you are planning a multi-generational gathering, milestone celebration, destination wedding, adult group getaway, wellness or corporate retreat, our luxury resort in Sri Lanka promises the signature service and 5-star facilities you desire. Never worry about planning when and where to meet – here you are always together. Share extraordinary experiences and weave a tapestry of lifelong memories at ÀNI, where everything you need for a divine getaway is included.
At ÀNI Sri Lanka luxury resort, it’s all about quality time and blissful relaxation with your travel companions. Our luxury inclusions take your vacation experience to the next level:
• Full-Board Gourmet meals prepared by our Executive Chef, Chef Cyril, with your group’s food preferences in mind
• Unique mixologist cocktails and all-day snacks
• Ayurvedic massages and spa treatments
• Private cooking classes
• Children’s activities, child care, laundry and more
No worrying about counting drinks or your group racking up large incidentals, at ÀNI pretty much everything our team delivers is included in our rates
– Full-board gourmet menus including full breakfast, lunch and dinner
– Daily snacks, free-flow beverages (premier spirits, wines, cocktails, soft drinks & juices).
– Daily massages and treatments (7/day for 7 suites, 8/day for 8 Suites Villa, 15/day for the full resort)
– Up to 3 hours of babysitting for 2 children.
– Laundry (wash & fold), international calling, high-speed WiFi, Netflix in every room, music streaming on Apple Music.
– One roundtrip transfer from the Colombo airport
– Wedding/Event planning, coordination (no event fees)
– Southeast Asian cooking classes with executive chef Cyril
– Tennis lessons (and hitting partner)
– Cycling tour with mountain bikes, local walks & trek for adults and kids
– Children’s activities including treasure hunt, arts & crafts, kid’s cooking/baking classes
A LA CARTE
– Surfing lessons, yoga sessions and dance classes
– Elephant safari at Udawalawe National Park
– Whale & dolphin watching in the wild, turtle hatchery
– Culture sightseeing tour; historic Galle Fort, temple visit, virgin white tea plantation.
– Bands for live music & DJ