Chairman’s Villa – Pimalai
The Pimalai has blazed a trail of unrivalled service and quality for the last 10 years and coupled with its unique hideaway location, is one of the best beach resorts in Thailand.
Thailand is well known for its tropical beaches, opulent royal palaces, ancient ruins and ornate temples. Friendly and fun-loving, exotic and tropical, cultured and historic, Thailand radiates a golden hue from its glittering temples and tropical beaches. The owners of Pimalai discovered the lush, hilly land at the tip of Koh Lanta forty years ago. They fell in love with the vivid azure cove, the golden strip of sand, the verdant green of the surrounding hills and decided it was the perfect location to build their paradise resort.
Unlike the rest of Koh Lanta, which has given way to resorts, beach vendors and the hectic buzz of tourism, the natural setting of Pimalai remains virtually untouched to this day, nestled within 100 acres of tropical vegetation with direct access to over half a mile of pristine sandy beach. The name ‘Pimalai’ means ‘a little patch of heaven’ and this beautiful 5* resort certainly delivers the perfect combination of off-the-beaten-track nature with understated yet attentive luxury.
Transfer to the resort by speedboat and enjoy incredible views of some of Thailand’s smaller islands, whilst fabulous snorkelling and diving spots will take you up close to the most wonderful underwater sights. Accommodation is spacious, beautifully furnished and has splendid views of the Andaman Sea from the private swimming pool.
The height of luxury accommodation here is the three bedroom Chairman’s Villa, located high up amidst the lush green hillside, split over two levels. With 7,000sqft of living space, this expansive villa offers enough room for everyone to relax and unwind in a private and safe environment. You will enjoy incredible views overlooking the majestic Kan Tiang Bay as you relax in your private infinity-edge pool or just take time out on the spacious sun deck to close your eyes for a while and soak up the sun.
- PADI dive centre
- Complimentary bikes, private gym and tennis courts
- Thai cookery lessons
- Elephant trekking
- Explore the Lanta Marine National Park
- 7,000sqft of living space with complimentary wifi and kitchen facilities
- 3 air-conditioned en-suite bedrooms with outdoor bath and shower
- Minibar, personal safe, hair dryer, cotton bathrobe and slippers
- 500sqft swimming pool with infinity edge over looking the Andaman Sea
- Lanta Marine National Park
- Koh Rok
- Koh Kradan
- Koh Haa
- Koh Gnai
- Koh Muk
- Koh Haa Discovery & Sunset Cruise
- A half day cruise to Koh Haa, one the most wonderful islands in the area and just opposite the resort
- Elephant trekking
- Lanta Marine National Park trekking
- Lanta Island exploration