Crystal Springs – Barbados
Welcome to Crystal Springs, one of the most spectacular beachfront villas in Barbados. This property is truly unique, situated on 1.7 acres nestled amongst the tropical landscape. The view from the villa is that of a tropical paradise with panoramic views of the beach and the turquoise ocean beyond.
From the moment you enter this villa you know you are in true luxury. The gated entrance leads up to matured tropical gardens offering a breath-taking sea view.
The villa has beautifully landscaped grounds with fountain pools and waterfalls.
What’s more the house offers a private and secluded beach cove with an 18ft speed boat – complimentary for Crystal Spring guests. The boat includes water skis and other water sports’ equipment. A 30ft Boston Whaler, suitable for cruising and deep sea fishing is also available at an additional cost.
Crystal Springs has recently been renovated to a very high standard. It has 10 en- suite bedrooms that can sleep up to 20 people comfortably. There are two sets of communicating suites and the Tea House features both a king and two twin Murphy beds, ideal for young families. All suites are luxuriously appointed with pristine 100% white cotton linens, elegant furnishings and local artwork.
These rooms are spacious and bright, with panoramic views of the Caribbean coastline. Each room features flat screen televisions, ceiling fans and air conditioning. The en-suite bathrooms are finished with imported Italian marble and feature pampering touches such as seersucker robes, Acqua Di Parma toiletries and blow dryers. Four bathrooms feature open-air showers and most have incredible views of the gully or Caribbean Sea.
The Annex, located adjacent to the main house, suspends over the secluded white sandy cove and gully. Its oceanfront terrace features an intimate bar area. A private stairway leads down to the beach, and at high tide the water laps the bottom steps, allowing you to literally step right into the Caribbean Sea. The cove is a delightful spot to sunbathe and enjoy water sports, including stand-up paddle boarding, Sunfish sailing and snorkelling.
Crystal Springs is one of the few private homes with a cordoned-off swimming area, making it safe to enjoy the beautiful waters. Besides the 18’ speedboat, the boat master can also arrange diving lessons and equipment rentals. Should you desire a good stretch or deep meditation, just below the Annex is an ideal terrace for yoga, looking out to sea with the verdant gully as the backdrop.
The heated infinity swimming pool, finished in a stunning blue Bisazza mosaic tile imported from Italy, is lined with inviting chaise loungers. The mosaic tiles reflect the sparkling sunlight, and the infinity edge offers a window to the sea, where catamarans gracefully sail by. Relax in the shade with a favourite cocktail in hand, or accept the water’s invitation to take a dip beneath the midday sun.
Guests are fully pampered by our entire staff which consists of a Butler, two Housekeepers, Laundress, Night Watchman and your very own Cook who will prepare three meals per day for you.
Crystal springs comes with its very own an air-conditioned home theatre/cinema Room and mini gym to keep the whole family entertained while on holiday.
Crystal Springs is an excellent choice for multi-generational families or groups of friends looking for a comfortable, relaxed and spacious holiday home, with a high level of personal service. It has plenty of character and charm.
This villa is also the perfect location for weddings and special occasions.
• Air-conditioning in all bedrooms, home theatre and fitness centre
• Wi-Fi throughout
• Sonos speakers in all public living areas
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Flat screen televisions with cable & AppleTV
• Wine cooler in kitchen and bar area
• An on-site generator can power the entire property in the event of power loss
• Beach shower
• No Smoking within the buildings
• Air-conditioning and ceiling fans
• High end 100% white cotton linens including seersucker bathrobes and slippers
• Jambox by Jawbone Bluetooth speakers
• Flat screen televisions with cable & Apple TV in most bedrooms
• Mini bar and electric kettle
• Security Safe
• Wake-up calls and turn-down service provided
• Italian marble finishes
• Acqua Di Parma spa size shampoo, conditioner, shower gel & body lotion
• Kit of personal amenities such as cotton balls, Q-tips and shower cap provided
• Eco-friendly option to reuse towels and linens or have scheduled change service (option to have towels changed daily)
• Electronic gated entrance with intercom
• Security guard(s) on duty from 6pm to 7am
• 18ft speedboat equipped for water-skiing, wakeboarding, tubing and snorkelling
• Two stand-up paddleboards and Sunfish sailboat available
• Royal Westmoreland, Apes Hill Club and Sandy Lane Golf Courses nearby
• Tennis Courts nearby
• Polo Fields nearby
• 1.7 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens overlooking the Caribbean Sea
• Six buildings located throughout the property, including the Main House, Annex, Pool Cottage, Tea House, Pavilion and Home Theatre
• Three al fresco dining areas, including a cliff-top gazebo and oceanfront terrace
• Private beach access to secluded swimming cove with cordoned-off swimming area
• Natural gully opens on to an oceanfront terrace perfect for meditation and yoga
• State of the art home theatre with leather reclined seating for 12 and 150+ film library and AppleTV to stream on the big screen
• Private fitness centre features ultramodern equipment by Technogym
• Ideally located on the west coast, equidistant to Holetown and Speightstown.
This villa is a beachfront home. It should be noted that beaches change their shape and size from day to day, week to week and month to month, mainly as a response to seasonal waves, currents and tides. Every effort has been made to depict the beach in front of this property, but temporary changes may occur.
Accommodation, Facilities and Services
• Bedroom(s): 10 ( Sleeps 20 )
10 Double with en-suite
• Bathroom(s): 9
1 Baths, 9 Showers, 10 Wash basins, 10 Toilets, 1 Bidets
• General facilities: 110 volts, Ceiling Fans, Charcoal Grill, Electric Gates, Electricity, Electronic Security, Garden, Garden View, Gas Grill, Gated Entrance, Gym – Communal, High Speed Internet, Ice Maker, Panoramic Views, Parking, Pizza Oven, Pool, Private Location, Private Terrace, Security, Terrace, Water supply, Wi-Fi
• Indoor facilities: Alarm Clock, All Bedrooms Air Conditioned, All Bedrooms En Suite, Blender, CD Player, Coffee Maker, Dishwasher, Drier, DVD Player, Freezer, Gym – Private, iPod Docking Station, Iron and Board, Luxury Finishes, Media Room, Microwave, Phone, Safe, TV
• Outdoor facilities: BBQ, Beach Access, Beach Front, Deck/Decking, Enclosed Garden, Gazebo, Infinity Pool, Ocean Front, Outdoor Shower, Parking, Patio, Private Beach, Private Plunge Pool, Private Terrace, Restaurants nearby, Sea Views, Sun Loungers, Sun Umbrellas, Swimming pool
• Services: Boatman, Butler Service, Cleaning inclusive, Concierge Service, Daily maid service, Gardener, Laundress, Linen provided, Maid service, Night Watchman, Personal Chef Included, Towels provided
• Access: Secure parking, Private car park
• Local activities: Climbing, Cycling, Fine Dining, Fishing, Golf, Hiking, Horse riding, Shopping, Swimming, Tennis, Walking, Water Sports.