Musha Cay – The Caribbean
An entirely private and very exclusive island hidden amongst the Exuma islands of the Bahamas
With 700 acres of lush natural beauty, Musha Cay is one of the most secluded locations on earth and an exotic holiday home to high flyers and celebrities, owned by magician David Copperfield.
The island boasts powdery white sandy beaches, tranquil turquoise blue seas and thriving wooded landscapes. Musha is available on a private hire only basis where you and up to 24 guests enjoy sole use of this incredible slice of paradise. How you fill your days is entirely your choice: enjoy as many of the experiences on land and water that Musha Cay and the Islands of Copperfield Bay have to offer, or do absolutely nothing at all. As you might expect, the dining options are as spectacular and extensive as the views. Enjoy the Balinese Beach Pavilion or dine on the moonlit beach and savour the freshest seafood and most elegant of wines.
The island has five delightful guesthouses to choose from, ranging in size from the smallest, The Beach House, to the grandest, High View. Each house boasts four-poster beds fitted with his and hers ensuite bathrooms and is surrounded by mahogany decking that leads to a private beach, offering incredible views of the spectacular, seemingly-endless ocean. Complete with exotic treasures and curated antiques from around the world, each guesthouse is both unique and luxurious.
We highly recommend enjoying a picnic lunch on the sandbar: after a stroll along the seemingly endless stretch of pure white sand, sink into piles of cushions for lunch and wine, soaking up the incredible views.
There are ten neighbouring islands to explore, all of them uninhabited.
- Privacy: the entire group of 11 private islands in Musha Cay is yours
- Space: 700 acres and 40 beaches to explore
- Arrive by private plane to the island‚Äôs airstrip
- Enjoy picnics on the beach and open-air oceanfront dining
- Over 5 yachts and multiple jet skis available
- Giant outdoor screen for movie nights on the beach at the resorts very own private drive-in cinema
- Jaw-dropping panoramic views
- Friendly and attentive staff
- Enormous sofas and high ceilings
- Utter peace and tranquillity ‚Äì no one to disturb you!
Indirect flights from the UK to Nassau via a number of US cities, i.e. Miami or New York. Flight times are approximately 14 hours.
Transfers to Musha Cay:
Take a scenic 15 minute flight to Copperfield Bay or a 1 hour boat ride.
Villas on the Island
There are five villas – Highview, Pierhouse, Bluepoint, Palm Terrace and Beach House.
- Two fully-equipped kitchens
- Wet bar
- DVD player
- Play station
- Air conditioned bedrooms
- Washer & dryer
- Security system
- Security monitor
- Exercise room
- Massage table
- Steam room
- Pool table
- Table tennis
- Baby equipment
- 4 Hot tubs
- Alfresco shower
- Water sport gear
- Windsurfer37 ft. Midnight Express
- 28 ft. Nautilus Rib Catamaran
- 23 ft. Jet Boat
- Two 22 ft. Boston Whalers
- Yamaha Wave Runner jet skis
- Sunfish sailboats
- Two Hobie Cat sailboats
- Top-of-the-line (three person) Bombardier Sea Doos
- Tennis court
- Gated entry
Staff & Services Included:
- 30 Staff members
- Daily housekeeping
- Cook service
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 1 hour flight to Nassau
- Direct access to private beaches on Musha Cay